We all gathered in Orlando for Gracie's baptism and had extra family in that my three sisters and favorite brother-in-law (I think I've mentioned before, John is my only BIL) were also able to join us. The more the merrier!
We stayed at our favorite Marriott Harbor Lakes Resort and I don't think I need to say that the Woodward travel 'normal' was alive and well. It was overcast most everyday and rained two entire days. Of course it cleared up and was a beautiful day, the day we flew home, but we did have some nice days sitting around the pool.
 |
| ice cream at 3 pm daily |
 |
| with the rain and cool temps, 3 cheers for the large hot tubs! |
 |
hula hoop contest
|
The Pitres, Fowkes and younger Woodwards enjoyed a fun day at the Disney Studios while Grandpa and I kept Logan and sick Katy at the apartment visiting with my sisters. Emily, we cannot thank you enough for help with the tickets (again!).
 |
| painted Disney faces |
Presents from Europe time!
 |
| Katy |
 |
| shirts from Spain, hats from Georgia and Russian army canteens |
 |
| new scriptures for the baptism girl |
Some were questionably received....
 |
| Georgian Christmas what? |
 |
| her first (and last!) taste of Borjomi mineral water from Georgia |
Becky is tasting Borjomi Mineral water. It is bottled in the nearby town of Borjomi about 2 hours from Tbilisi and is very popular among the Georgians. I think it is too salty, so I don't blame her one bit. I think I had the exact same reaction.
And we all enjoyed Roy's computer slide shows.
We had such a special day for this pretty girl's baptism.
 |
| Gracie and Stuart |
and since we were all together, Alex gave Logan a name and a blessing.
 |
| Roy and Logan |
Of course I didn't get a picture of Logan and his dad, darn it, so here is a great picture of Grandpa and his namesake.
Unfortunately the stomach flu hit us hard one day - 6 out of 7 kids, and two adults. Enough said.
Everyone recovered to enjoy a day at Blue Springs State Park to see the manatees in the warmer water.
 |
| Ashlee, Logan and a new mosaic friend |
 |
| The Larkin house - original owner of the property. |
Lunch at Chuck E. Cheese.
 |
| Gracie |
 |
| Zach |
 |
| Scout |
Dancing at Downtown Disney where Isaak made the Hula-hoop finals!
I don't think I need to tell ya: we had a GREAT time! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment