After I returned from Orlando, Roy surprised me with tickets to see the Nutcracker by the Houston Ballet. I loved it!
Christmas came early for Roy. So we took a ride one Saturday along the beautiful (before it was flooded next Spring) Spring Creek Parkway trail. It is about 12 miles of paved trail from Spring south to just north of FM 1960 and 59.
 |
| Wait!! I thought we were in Texas, not Africa!!! |
We had some extra YW $$ to spend by year's end, so I went shopping. I think this will look very nice in the Young Women's room, don't you?
 |
| Houston Temple |
We returned to Orlando the day after Christmas so Grandpa could meet Miss Rose and spend some time with the kids. I don't think I need to say, we had a great time!
The boys went fishing.
 |
| Roy and I re-covered Mary's Kitchen chairs |
 |
| We blessed Rosie |
 |
| Gracie is learning to scuba dive! |
 |
| Grandpa, you are hilarious! |
 |
| Echo thinks he is a lap dog. LOL! |
Meemaw's Christmas pajamas
 |
| Scout holding Mason, Ellie and Isaak |
 |
| Gracie, Katy and Zach |
 |
| Logan |
and two new Christmas ornaments
No comments:
Post a Comment