Thank goodness for air conditioning! as it was a hot, 32*C (~92*F), sticky humid, late afternoon social.
Roy was asked to be Santa and we had a terrible time finding a Santa suit to fit him! Are Aussie Santa's skinny? Not the pictures we've seen! Since we are in a somewhat tropical climate for Christmas, we made him into a warm weather Santa with the help of Alex's new pj bottoms I recently made him, a borrowed lei and sandals. We tried to find a surfboard but no luck on short notice. The ward members got a big kick out his outfit. It was a fun evening for all.
Alex might be a little too big to sit on Santa's lap?
2 comments:
I love the costume, very cool. We are spoiled here, our Santa is the Santa they use at DisneyWorld, but even still Gracie was not impressed! I am sure she would have much rather Dad! We will have to keep our eyes out for costumes for next year!
I love it. You look so great and what a cool adventure for Christmas!
Post a Comment