It was very fun to dye Easter Eggs and help the Bunny gather some candy for baskets. I've enjoyed reading aloud bedtime stories again - brings back so many good memories. I read aloud to my children every night until they were all well into their teens.
Isaak loves his motorcycle rocker, his sisters and is fearless climbing at the playground. He is going to break hearts with those dimples!
It has also been a beautiful time to be here and see Virginia go green with all the trees and scrubs leafing out. The dogwood is spectacular. It is a typical Spring here - sunny and warm one day then rain and chilly the next which Becky tells me this is common for this time of the year. My thin Aussie blood makes me glad I brought a fleece jumper (sweater).
Had an interesting "First" - was Scout's Show and Tell for her Kindergarten class one morning. I talked about living in Australia and showed them lots of pictures but they were especially impressed with with my Kookaburra call imitation and my koala shaped sugar cookies.
Ellie is good baby and is already growing like a weed.
2 comments:
Very cute grandkids! You are right out the lady-killer dimples. Yikes! And to be around dogwoods again! I love seeing those in bloom!
Lol, sounds like you had fun with that show and tell - it'd be interesting to hear your kookaburra imitation :D
Post a Comment