Please page down to read the article I wrote about the Church here - titled The Church in Australia; it's between Halloween and Father's Day.
Learn something new everyday: didn't know if I wrote something and saved it as a draft, finally finished it and then published it, it would show up in the blog the day I started it, since the posts are published in chronological order. Does this make sense? Do you care?
as the kids would say - whatever!
Sorry to make this hard - I tried to move the silly thing but let's not get started about my poor technological skills.
1 comment:
I think if you go to the page of your draft, at the bottom is a link called "post options" where you can change the date and time so that it may show up when you want it to, and not when you started the draft. Try it and let me know if it works. Interesting article by the way.
Post a Comment