I know, you're thinking; "wait a minute, wasn't she just there?!" Yes, I was. But this time Grandpa was with me and we had some important family business to attend to and important people to see.
We were excited to be there and privileged to participate in Blessing beautiful baby Kathryn on October 16th in Mary's Ward. What made it extra special was having Becky and her family with us; they were able to coincide their vacation trip to DisneyWorld to join us. Ok, so where are some pictures? Silly me forgot my camera and friends that took some have yet to send them to Mary. As soon as I get them, I will post some. A friend in Mary's Ward crocheted Kathryn an absolutely, amazingly beautiful Blessing gown; I cannot to show ya'll a picture.
Since we had all the grandkids together, I thought it would be a great time to take pictures of them together and with Mee-Maw and Grandpa. Six children: an 8, 5, 4, two 2 year olds and a newborn. Gulp. But Mary was lucky to find an amazing, very patient photographer that I would love to recommend if you are ever in Orlando: Lisa Lyon Photography. We were able to get some good ones, I think and on the whole, the kids were very good. Thank goodness for Mary's package of jellybeans in her purse; it was a
great bribe.
So we spent 5 days there; sometimes together and
sometimes doing our own thing. Very fun! Stuart took Roy fishing and caught the biggest fish! We took Roy to see Blue Springs State Park (Manatee winter home); poor guy still didn't find the
two birds he has been hoping to see
our last couple of trips there.

The Fowkes's did DisneyWorld for three days; we joined them for a long but very fun day in the Magic Kingdom. Thank goodness for



The kids really enjoyed the pools at our nice Marriott Resort.

The Fowkes's did DisneyWorld for three days; we joined them for a long but very fun day in the Magic Kingdom. Thank goodness for

We are blessed with two wonderful son-in-laws that we dearly love but this was just not Gerald's photo trip......
3 comments:
Love Gerald's expressions in all those pictures! So funny!
I love the grandparent pictures
they are great. I especially love the one where everyone is dressed up so pretty. Great photo
Those grandparent photos are great I especially love the one in which they are all dressed up with grandma and grandpa, so beautiful.
Post a Comment