We decided to have breakfast together on our last morning so Roy and I took Scout, Isaak and Gracie in our car on our way to Cracker Barrel. I don't remember who started the impromptu little concert but the kids started to sing the hymn "Praise to the Man". They have all been learning this song for their Primary program this year and it was just so sweet to hear our three oldest grandchildren singing this beloved hymn about our prophet Joseph Smith.
Two roads diverged in a wood, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
A Sweet Moment
I remembered I wanted to share a wonderful moment during our holiday in Orlando.
We decided to have breakfast together on our last morning so Roy and I took Scout, Isaak and Gracie in our car on our way to Cracker Barrel. I don't remember who started the impromptu little concert but the kids started to sing the hymn "Praise to the Man". They have all been learning this song for their Primary program this year and it was just so sweet to hear our three oldest grandchildren singing this beloved hymn about our prophet Joseph Smith.
Grandpa with our beloved singers the night before.
We decided to have breakfast together on our last morning so Roy and I took Scout, Isaak and Gracie in our car on our way to Cracker Barrel. I don't remember who started the impromptu little concert but the kids started to sing the hymn "Praise to the Man". They have all been learning this song for their Primary program this year and it was just so sweet to hear our three oldest grandchildren singing this beloved hymn about our prophet Joseph Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment