Saturday, December 15, 2012

Home in September

Ok, so since ya'll think I am never home, here is what I did at home in September.
I sorted through 6 weeks of old mail. Paid bills.  Cleaned house.
Walked my dog.
Served (it's not work) in the Temple on my regular Wednesday mid-day shift.  The best part of my week :)



I volunteer at our Distribution Center on Thursday afternoons; this is the manager and my friend, Jeanne.
Attended Time out For Women; which was great!
Our Ward hosted a  YM/YW Tri-Stake Dance so I helped decorate for that. Our theme: Decades.  It proved to be a popular dance and well attended.  Meanwhile my Beehives enjoyed another round of Dance Fever on my Wii. 
Programmed and had my sewing machine embroider two pillows; one each for Ellie (a pony) and Zach (a "friendly T-Rex" his request). 
 Worked on my Young Women's Personal Progress Award.  I have to say in all honesty, I didn't think much of the program until I started working on it myself at the beginning of this year.  Now, I am completely convinced it is inspired.  I have thoroughly enjoyed working on all 8 different Value experiences; it has changed my life.  Hopefully done next month. Then I get this! 


Do you want to strengthen your testimony?  Work on this program.


No comments: