Wednesday, October 5, 2016

August 2016

In August I flew to Rexburg to spend some time with Logan.  Oh, and Alex and Ashlee.  lol.
We worked in the yard, went to the Park and the Zoo.
new shirt from MeeMaw!  Daddy wasn't thrilled...

The ice cream truck came by! 

The water was cold!  




Penguins out for a walk

Younger Woodward family 
Roy came for a weekend and we drove to Star Valley Wyoming to see their new Temple.  It wasn't open yet - Open House in September.





Grandpa is so FUN playing chase!


Logan loves to read



















I've always wanted to see Craters of the Moon so we skipped Church (boo!) and made the 2 hour drive.
Stopped on the way to see where they first harnessed atomic power.




















I was right!  The astronauts did train out there!  















On our way home we stopped in Arco, Idaho.
Which occurred on July 17, 1955 for one hour. 
An interesting little motel

A small town tradition - each graduating class paints their year on the nearby hill. The oldest is 1925
Now this is NOT something you expect to find in the middle of the Idaho desert - from a real U.S. sub.





I drove to Pinedale, Wyoming to visit with Nyla Kunard and Karen for a few days.

I made a friend.  I miss having a cat. 

FINALLY saw a moose in the nearby park!
Came back to Ririe for a few days to go to the small cute Madison County Fair.
Loved the fire truck! 
Not too sure about this but he didn't cry

Did not like up close and personal with the calves too much



Someone likes to take selfies! 
Oh, and we bought a wagon.  Don't ask me why but we've always wanted some wagon wheels, so why not buy the whole thing? Future front yard decoration?


meanwhile.......
Mary came for a visit to Becky's
























Matching cute girls
The Fowkes's visit the new  Philadelphia Temple Open House 

No comments: