
Mary and Stuart have a dog named Max who is a 180 lb. Old English Mastiff. Yes, he is BIG (Roy and I jokingly refer to him as a small pony rather than a dog), but he is truly a gentle giant; I don't think there is a mean bone in his big body. Gracie considers him her playmate and he is amazingly tolerant of everything she does to or with him; I just cannot get over it. So I thought it would be fun to share

some pictures.

I wondered who was walking whom.
2 comments:
Those are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. I looked at them and thought, Hey! I want that dog! It is wonderful to hear the Gracie is doing so well. She looks incredible. Glad all is going well.
Holy cow that dog is HUGE!! Love the walking the "horse" pictures!
Post a Comment