|  |
| Fowkes family at the American Indian Museum |
 |
| Ellie |
I enjoyed several days with Becky and her family. We went to the new American Indian Museum in DC (part of the Smithsonian) and enjoyed sunny afternoons at the nearby Lion Park. Can you believe the weather cooperated?
It was exciting to see Becky's new pool under construction in Woodbridge. Well, ok, it belongs to SwimKids, where she works.
 |
| Isaak playing a video skateboard game; he was really good! |
 |
| fearless Miss Ellie | | | | |
|
|
 |
| our budding artist |
 |
| Isaak |
 |
| Excited 6 year old and a friend. |
It was very fun to attend Isaak's sixth birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. He had a
great time as did all his friends. I ended up handing out game tokens which was a fun way to meet everyone. Thank goodness the pizza has improved since we took his mother there with Mary many, many years ago.
You've heard me say this before; that I so enjoy watching Gerald conduct, so I grabbed the chance to sit in on a rehearsal of his Prince William Youth Symphony section. He is amazing! No wonder the kids love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment